Skip to main content

Featured

Liaquat Ali Khan

Liaquat Ali Khan Start to till at end hostory Nawabzada Liaquat Ali Khan (Næʍābzādāh Liāqat Alī Khān about this sound pay attention (assist·statistics),Urdu: لیاقت علی خان‎; born October 1895 – sixteen October 1951), broadly known as Shaheed-e-Millat (Urdu: شہید ملت‎ Martyr of the nation), changed into one of the main founding fathers of Pakistan, statesman, legal professional, and political theorist who've become and served due to the fact the first pinnacle Minister of Pakistan; similarly, he also held cupboard portfolio because the primary overseas, defence, and the frontier areas minister from 1947 until his assassination in 1951.Allegations have been pointed in the direction of the involvement of Afghan monarch Zahir Shah and the usa authorities in his assassination, even though this claim has now not merited any giant evidence.Prior to that, he in quick tenured because the first finance minister in the interim government led via its Governor trendy Mountbatten. He bec

Drunken Elephants, Wild Horses and Blogging

This week has been a week of great learning. I was fortunate to have been at the receiving end of hateful discrimination. I say fortunate because it helped me see how I respond when I am threatened. It is still too fresh and raw for me to be able to write about it at length but I know I will. Reading and hearing about writers who have had to face similar challenges and enjoying the festive air all around has been of great help. This post is more of a filler as I allow the several piqued selves within me to settle down.

The goodness of Himalayan Mist tea, SF '11, unfurling as they brew

On a more positive note, for those who follow our work and our life, here is some news. Our long-dreamt-of project, the tea outlet, is finally shaping up, initially as an online outlet. This has kept me a little busy and we will be out on a tasting and sourcing expedition next week. I cannot tell you how excited and grateful I am for the way the universe has brought us to this point. I hope to be able to update my blog during this time, though I am not entirely certain. I will keep you posted as it evolves.

On the writing front, this week, I had the opportunity of writing guest posts for two bloggers whose work I follow and admire. I had a lot of fun writing these posts, and they are different from what I usually do. Do take a look.

A Gift From a Guest at Crack The Sky, a post on how blog posts really get written.

and

Three Easy-To-Grow Plants at Rachna Says, a post about a different kind of gardening.
Click here to read the full post>>

Comments

Popular Posts